Customers who receive a WiFiBOX for Taiwan use will receive a "Yuyu Card + Taiwan Tourism Bureau Original Novelty Set".
- Yuyu Card (with 50 New Taiwan Dollars)
- Mask case
- Ballpoint pen with spray (1 color out of 4 colors. (You cannot choose the color.)
What is the Yuyu Card?
The Yuyu Card is a Taiwanese transportation IC card that allows contactless payment. In Taiwan, it can be used not only for payment on public transportation such as MRT (subway) and buses, but also for commercial use as electronic money at convenience stores and restaurants. As of January 2022, approximately 92.54 million cards had been issued, about four times the number of cards issued by the entire population of Taiwan, making it the most widely used electronic money in Taiwan.
How to Receive
After receiving your WiFiBOX, please present your WiFiBOX terminal to the counter staff at the following location and tell them that you are leaving for Taiwan.
Present delivery location
- Narita Airport Terminal 1 Mobile Center Satellite South (MNDS) 9:30-17:30
- Narita Airport Terminal 2, Telecom Square Departure Level 13:00-21:00
- Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Mobile Center Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Departure Level 7:00-13:00
- Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Mobile Center Haneda Airport Terminal 3 Arrival Level 14:00-20:00
- Kansai International Airport Terminal 1 Kansai Airport Baggage Service Departure Floor Counter 7:00-21:00
*Since the store may be closed or the business hours may change depending on the situation, please check in advance before visiting the store.
- The campaign may end when all the prizes are gone even during the campaign period.
- The campaign is valid during the store's business hours at the prize collection counter.
- The campaign is only available during the campaign period.
- In principle, please pick up the gift before leaving Japan.
- Each person is limited to one set of gifts per person.
- The gift will be given only to those who use the Taiwan Plan.
(If you are planning to travel to Taiwan with the Round the World Plan, please inquire at the pickup counter.)
Twitter Campaign to Support Travel to Taiwan
In conjunction with the Taiwan travel support campaign, WiFiBOX is also running a Twitter campaign on its official Twitter account, in which 20 people will be selected by drawing to win a 1,000 yen Amazon gift certificate. We are looking forward to your participation!
October 13 (Thu.) - October 20 (Thu.) 23:59
How to participate in the campaign
Follow the official Twitter account of WiFiBOX (@wifibox_jp)
②Retweet the tweet with "#WiFiBOX" and "#Ikutabi Futatabi Taiwan".
Winners will be notified by DM
WiFiBOX official Twitter account
For the latest information on Taiwan tourism and travel, click here.